I am unable to select "Launch Forgiveness Application" when I am logged in to the Smart Portal.
You might be experiencing a technical bug. Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue.
We have found that most of the PPP applicants can eliminate perceived technical bugs by simply walking through the following troubleshooting steps while going through their PPP loan application.
- What browser are you using?
- Chrome is preferred, Edge is also acceptable.
- Log completely out of the PPP application system.
- Close all windows on your browser.
- Reopen browser (remember, Chrome is preferred).
- Before navigating back to the member dashboard and launching your PPP 2.0 application, clear the cache from your internet browser.
- If you don't know how to clear your internet cache, here's a link to a step-by-step guide to clear your browser's cache. - https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-clear-your-cache-on-any-browser
- Navigate back to your member dashboard and log in.
- Navigate to your PPP 2.0 application.
- Click back arrow to leave the screen you are currently on.
- Click forward to go to proceed forward.
- Did it fix the issue?
If the issue persists after following these steps, please submit a support ticket using this Member Support Form for further assistance and be sure to include a full-screen screenshot of the page where you are experiencing the issue.