After you complete the portal application process, your 7(a) application is sent to you for E-sign via an email from DocuSign. The application form is formally referred to as SBA Form 1919.
If you are unable to locate the email, please try the following troubleshooting items:
- The e-mail is sent from DocuSign, email address email@example.com. The email will show 7a Loan - firstname.lastname@example.org as the sender. The subject of the email will be E-sign SBA Form 1919.
- Allow the file some time for delivery. It can take a few hours for email filters to deliver messages from addresses unfamiliar to your network.
- Double-check that the approved signer’s email address is correct on the application and has no typo errors to ensure the e-signature application has been sent properly.
- Please note, this is the only email address that will receive the DocuSign email.
- If you determine the address you entered in the system is incorrect, please reach out to your Document Specialist to update your address. Please note, Member Services cannot make these updates for you, you must work with your Document Specialist to correct them.
- Check Spam / Junk folder of the email address indicated in #1 above.
- If the above items do not correct this issue, you may need to contact your IT department if your organization uses a firewall.
Please continue to monitor the status of your 7(a) loan application by logging into the Smart Portal and viewing the timeline on your dashboard.
If these adjustments do not resolve the issue, please submit a support ticket using this Member Support Form for further assistance.
NEWITY LLC and its affiliates are not lenders participating in SBA’s 7(a) loan program. SBA 7(a) loans are ultimately processed and approved by a lender participant in SBA’s 7(a) loan program.