One of the key advantages of 7(a) working capital loans is that they can be used to cover a wide variety of expenses. Funds may be used on the following categories:
- Payroll – This includes salaried, hourly, part-time, and 1099 employees.
- Debt Refinancing - This includes the replacing of existing high-interest rate business debt with new debt that has more favorable terms.
- Operating Expenses – This includes short-term expenses such as marketing, membership programs, inventory purchases, and day-to-day expenses.
- Rent - This includes the cost of renting the space your business operates in, or any other rental specific to the operation of your business.
- Utilities – This includes all utility expenses incurred by a business.
Note: The funds from the loan may be used on one category or may be split among multiple categories.
NEWITY LLC and its affiliates are not lenders participating in SBA’s 7(a) loan program. SBA 7(a) loans are ultimately processed and approved by a lender participant in SBA’s 7(a) loan program.