To qualify for an SBA 7(a) Working Capital Loan, your business must be:
- In operation for at least 1 year as a for-profit business
- US-based location and operations
- Owner supported / owner funded
- Eligible per the SBA’s requirements
- Loan size determined by average annual revenue of the business and FICO score
If your business does not meet these qualifications, we unfortunately cannot approve your application for funding. We hope to expand our offerings in the future to provide lending opportunities that work for your business.
This information was last updated on: October 10, 2022